Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2 Pills a Day!

I am feeling much better getting off of these pain pills slowly. I am down to 2 pills a day. The only reason this happened is because yesterday I woke up with a migraine and had to take 2 Excedrin Migraine pills. This helped with the foot pain as well so I did not take the Norco. Fortunately, this helped me only take 2 pills yesterday.

Today, I will try to take only 2 pills again and if I feel like I need more, I am going to take 2 Tylenol instead. I really want to be weaned off of these pain pills soon. I don't understand how anyone can enjoy taking these things since they cause extreme constipation. I am the type of person that needs to have a good BM daily! If not, I can't eat.

Does anyone else have that problem? How do you handle it?

No comments:

Post a Comment