Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Step 8

MARCH 8 Today I am willing for healing to take place in ruptured relationships. I have been doing the best that I can. My acknowledgment that I may have hurt someone else in no way disparages me. I have also been hurt, and I extend the same understanding to myself that I do to others. We have all been doing the best that we can. My willingness to make amends speaks to my spiritual growth and desire for honesty. Making amends to others sets things straight with myself. My self-respect is growing to the extent that I am no longer comfortable with unfinished business. I will finish up my side for my own self and allow the rest to be where it is. It is for myself that I make amends; I do not need to control the result. I am willing to feel clean inside. Made a list of all persons we had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all. Step 8, Alcoholics Anonymous

Dayton Ph.D., Tian (2010-01-01). Daily Affirmations for Forgiving and Moving On (p. 68). HCI. Kindle Edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment