Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Experience

As a scholar practitioner in the dissertation phase of my Phd program for Social and Community Services, and an ex co-dependent and a child of an alcoholic, I have experience in writing and sharing in this blog to help others reach their goals. Some books that have helped me are "Co-Dependent No More", the Bible, and one I'm currently reading, "The Resolution for Women", which is also available for men. This book originated from the movie Courageous. I also was in a marriage for 25 years with a cocaine addict so my first hand experience should give you assurance that I know what I'm talking about. As I grew up with drug addicted and alcoholic brothers I learned a thing or two about how not to follow in their foot steps. Bless you as you read daily. Lilia

No comments:

Post a Comment