Search This Blog

Friday, September 14, 2012

Always Call for Help!

Matai RedconOne A few nights ago I decided to take me life. I plugged a hose into my exhaust pipe and then ran it into my window and let the car run. Gun in my lap as I sat there reflecting about my life and how bad I felt it had all been. I sent one last text to my brother SoldierHard RedconOne and said bye. Not but a few minutes later..a neighbor runs and opens my doors and takes the house out. ALL DUE TO Celexa and Xanax. Please be careful when taking pills like those! We all have problems but looking at it now....it was a selfish thing of me to do. Soldier Hard took the pills my brother took the gun and and now I'm looking forward to help from a clinic that will start Monday. Thank you Angel Alexander , Michael Ndah and J William Pickett for finding me and staying by my side until help arrived. I've apparently affected my little brother by seeing my post and caused him to feel the same way so I apologize. Facebook therapy I swear! = ) Well, my 2nd attempt at it has not worked so I'm stuck here with all of you and looking forward to bugging you all for life! = )

No comments:

Post a Comment