Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Healing Virtues of Honey and Cinnamon - No joke!

Blessings to all you readers: I have something awesome to share with you. Some great information came my way on FB a few days ago and I want to share it with you all. You know how when you have an addiction, you have cravings for that thing, especially alcohol, well it's because you most likely have a glucose problem in your body. Sugar cravings are strong and provoke you to drink. What if you could get that under control naturally, then it would stand to reason that your cravings for alcohol would go away too, right? Let's try it and see. In 2 days this drink taken in morning on an empty stomach and at night 30 minutes before bed has taken away my dizziness, cleared my nose, gotten rid of phlegm, reduced pain in my right side almost to nothing, stopped hot flashes, and I slept all night!!!!!! Wow! Healing virtues of this is amazing. Also it's a weight loss drink and soooooooooo cheap. Just grab whatever honey you have in the house to make this mixture. But heat the water first in a cup, then add 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder and drink it up. Be healed in Jesus name. By the way, it took away my migraine, stopped the indigestion I had and took away my tummy ache 2 nights ago. This mixture will reduce your cravings for sugar, hence you will not crave the liquor! Let me know your results.

No comments:

Post a Comment