Search This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2011

Week-end Jitters

Here's a real dilemma. I've already made commitments to my "using" buddies, it's now Friday morning. I can either commit to my Family           responsibilities and commitments that I made to them weeks ago, or to the guys & women I was with at the bar last night remember, "prime-night".  


I'm even thinking about calling in sick, because I'm already making myself feel like crap because of all the decisions and thoughts going through my head. I don't feel like eating because I'll probably throw it up anyway. 


I've got the jitters bad, because I need a drink or something to make me feel better. So this is when I realize "I've got a problem" I need to tell my wife or my Boss, or someone.


This is the crucial time time in ones life when we make that life-changing decision to- either get some help, or shrug it off and stay out there.


I know what decision I made years ago, what decision are you going to make today. Reach out and tell someone what's going on inside your head.


Make the right decision, "RECOVERY"


Thank you and God Bless


Michael Angelo  

No comments:

Post a Comment